It's up for the alpha backers!
What's new in this build?
- NGUI gui works
- UI works with Oculus
- Invert camera controls
- Control jetpack type from pause menu
- Harder to 'cheat' in challenge levels
- Linux "universal" build
- The mouse in the Pause Menu - but you can use the arrow keys on the keyboard and Enter to navigate and select options
- Check out the challenge levels and tell us what you think. Want more or less of them?
- Playing with an Xbox 360 gamepad on a Mac? Are the buttons mapped correctly?
BTW - are you one of the hardcore few who don't want to miss a single update? And you know that Facebook, Twitter, and RSS feeds are unreliable? (Well, RSS feeds aren't *that* unreliable, unless you're like me and have subscribed to a hundred things and forget to read it for weeks a time...) And you don't want to have to remember to check the forum? Well, if that's you, I've just opened yet another frickin' line of communication: a mailing list just for Energy Hook updates.
In other news, building, testing, fixing, rebuilding, zipping, uploading, and messaging about this update took most of my day. I need to find a faster way...