The reason I bought an iPhone in the first place was because it had Civilization: Revolution on it, which convinced me if I got one I wouldn't need to carry both a DS and a phone around. Sadly, it hasn't quite replaced the DS. Where's a Scribblenauts? Where's a Fire Emblem? But there are several games on there that I've devoted many an hour to:
- Bejeweled 2, of course, for the Blitz mode.
- Drop 7, the coolest puzzle game.
- GameDevStory ... you'd think I get enough of this in real life. I just couldn't stop.
- 100 Rogues ... the tightest roguelike. I actually even finished it once. It borrows a thing or two from Diablo but is still turn-based and has neat tactical options. And you have to try the Crusader's *Faith* ability.
- Battle For Wesnoth ... there are so many campaigns for this open source strategy game I've been playing it "permadeath" - if I lose a campaign I start a different one.
- SteamBirds ... have to recommend it with caveats, it crashed on me a lot. Worth it, though. Turn-based tactile goodness.
They're all kind of thinky. What about you?