In other news, I was crowing about Schizoid's mean-time-to-failure a while back. But for the past few weeks it's been horrible! We had a nasty heisenbug off the main thread, and it only showed up every five-to-twenty hours of soaking. Every night I was adding more instrumentation (thank you for that cool-sounding term for printfs, Billy Zelsnack, and thanks to Brett Douville for telling me to man up and pull out the printfs instead of killing myself - I tell you, I've gotten so used to our modern tools that I forget how we used to have to debug in the old days), soaking, and slowly narrowing it down. Finally got it, right before the show - (the collection of circumstances that had to combine to make it happen were staggering though at the bottom of it all there was some bad code by me) - and I'm now happy to say there are no known failures in the soak. It is possibly the worst bug I've ever tracked down.